One snap in absorbent soaker is included with each diaper. Each soakers is made of 4 layers of Organic Cotton and topped with Bamboo Velour.
Small: 8 lbs - 18 lbs
Medium: 14 lbs - 30 lbs
Large: 25 lbs +
Why Bottombumpers Diapers?
* Outer layer is constructed of a high quality, soft & stretchy polyurethane laminated (PUL), waterproof knit outer.
* Hidden wing snaps don't touch the skin, preventing red marks on sensitive skinned babies.
* High quality, industrial strength polyresin snaps backed with an hidden extra layer of fabric for extra strength and durability.
* Certified 100% organic cotton lining & snap-in soaker topped with buttery soft Bamboo Velour.
* Bi-fold, snap-in soakers for quick drying. Hidden snaps too!
* Absorbent! Tested to hold 16oz+ liquid before leaking!
* Bottombumpers is a family owned and operated business. All Bottombumpers diapers are made in the USA by seamstresses in smoke and pet free sewing studios.
Recommended Washing Instructions
First please be aware there are many "right" ways to wash cloth diapers. If you already cloth diaper and what you are doing works for you, stick with it!
Prepping Your New Bottombumpers Diaper
Diapers will need to be prepared for use. Wash all new diapers before use and make sure to dry AIOs on HOT to seal needle holes in the PUL. The more the cotton is washed the more absorbent it becomes. The diaper will not become fully absorbent until after approximately 8 washings.
* Unsnap the soaker from the diaper to avoid it pulling on the material around the snaps
* Short cold wash/rinse to remove any solids
* Hot wash with cloth diaper safe detergent to clean & sanitize
* Machine dry diapers on warm/hot or line dry
* Allow diapers to completely cool before folding or wearing to avoid putting stress on the elastic and causing it to break or wear out prematurely.
** Optional: Every few washes do an extra HOT wash and/or an extra long 2-3 hour or overnight soak with the detergent.
** Absolutely do not use bleach or fabric softeners!
|Sizing Information||8 lbs - 18 lbs|