Microfiber is the perfect choice for All In One diapers since it takes a short amount of time in the dryer or on the line for your diaper to be dry, fluffy and ready to use.
Since the soaker is sewn within the diaper these diapers truly are as easy as disposables. For those babies that need a little extra absorbency there is a pocket to add an additional insert.
DryBees Pocket AIOs are the perfect solution for the heavier wetter, day trips or night time use.
Generally speaking DryBees AIOs are more roomy than other cloth diapers and we do not advise "sizing up". All babies are made differently so please use these general sizes as estimates to choose the right size for your baby.
Small: 6 lbs - 16 lbs
Medium: 14 lbs - 22 lbs
Large: 20 lbs - 30 lbs
Care & Use
Pre-wash your Drybees cloth diapers before use.
* Shake solids into toilet
* Fold back your laundry tabs to prevent hook & loop from snagging other items in the wash
* Remove any additional inserts and store dirty diapers and inserts in diaper pail
* Every 2 - 3 days wash your diapers
* Cold Pre Rinse
* Warm/Hot Wash using a reduced amount of cloth diaper safe detergent
* Second cool/warm rinse to ensure all of the detergent is rinsed out.
* Tumble dry diapers on low setting of your dryer or line dry.
* Wait until diapers are completely dry and cool before stuffing or stretching elastic.
Do not wash your diapers in extremely hot or boiling water (including the sanitary setting on newer washers). This may damage the PUL outer of your diaper and will void your warranty. Do not use additives when washing your diapers (vinegar, baking soda, bleach, dryer sheets, enzyme cleaners, etc). Doing so will void your warranty.
DryBees Cloth Diapers was established in 2003 with five yards of fabric and a hope that people would like what was being made. For years, all DryBees products were made by the hands of owner, Lisa Adkins, on her kitchen table after her children were put to bed.
DryBees has grown quite a bit in the past 8 years and Lisa now manages the business among several other cloth diapering ventures. However, DryBees diapers are still sewn by WAHMs (work at home moms) who are able to sew and support their families from their homes. Each diaper is sewn, inspected and packed in West Virginia, USA.
|Sizing Information||20 lbs - 30 lbs|