* Fortified with vitamins A, D, and E to help preserve skin balance and restore skin health.
* Tea tree extract and 20% zinc helps to prevent and treat mild to severe skin irritation or rash on any part of the body. For girls and boys.
* Organic aloe vera and calendula extracts to minimize redness and promote healing.
* Organic olive oil, shea butter, and grape seed oil to restore natural skin lipids and sooth itchy, irritated skin.
* Gently seals out wetness and germs to protect the skin surface.
As with any diaper cream, apply a small amount with a gentle hand. You may want to use a liner with your cloth diapers but a small amount without will not damage your diapers.
Butyrospermum Parkii (ORGANIC Shea Butter), Squalane, Ethylhexyl (Octyl) Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Olea Europaea (ORGANIC Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Calendula Officinalis (ORGANIC Marigold) Flower Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Zinc Oxide (Protectant) 20%
*Note to our Episencial friends: As we continue to refine our formulas, including raising the organic ingredient content and improving the efficacy of the products themselves for certain conditions, the most up to date ingredient lists will be posted on our website. You may note discrepancies between the bottle in your hand and the lists on this site. Our website is constantly updated as new formulas are produced which is happening all the time.
About Episencial Products
Episencial is the first and only professional-quality, all natural skincare system created specifically for the unique developing skin type of babies and kids.
Free from the bad stuff like parabens, phthalates and fragrances, Episencial products are loaded with all-natural goodness and healthy organics. Plus, these gentle, newborn safe formulas feature an exclusive skin immune complex™ to boost the skin’s immune functions and help the body ward off illnesses.
Packaged in recycled and sustainable materials, and manufactured using solar power, Episencial products are good for your babies, kids and the planet!