FuzziBunz® cloth diapers are one of the most durable cloth diapers
This award-winning patented pocket diaper is made with sturdy snap closures, which are made to last and require absolutely no maintenance. FuzziBunz® diapers have no Velcro, so they won't fray, collect lint or snag your baby's clothes. FuzziBunz® come in a variety of sweet and fun colors and in sizes x-small, small, medium, large.
Here's how the best-selling FuzziBunz® diapering system works:
* The waterproof outer barrier keeps wetness contained.
* The soft microfleece inner layer gently touches your baby’s skin, pulling away moisture and keeping your baby rash-free, dry, and comfortable. The microfleece is made of 100% Polyester and is custom-milled.
* The unique, patented pocket-style opening enables you to customize the absorbency to fit your baby needs. Stuff the pocket with any type of insert or prefold.
* The updated top-stitching circles the top of the diaper and the tabs, providing reinforcement and demonstrating our commitment to making high quality diapers that hold up wash after wash.
* The larger, square tabs hold the diaper in place to prevent sagging and provide better grip during diaper changes.
* The stretchier elastic around the legs provides maximum comfort for baby.
* The leg casings create “mini-gussets” to keep messes contained and leaks at bay.
* The adjustable snap settings grow with your baby and enable you to adjust for your baby’s waist and leg sizes.
* The variety of sizes – including x-small, small, medium, large, and extra-large – ensure that FuzziBunz® properly fit your baby.
* The wide-array of color choices makes diapering fun!
Find the Right Cloth Diaper for Your Baby
While a FuzziBunz® One Size diaper will fit your baby from birth to potty training without the added expense of buying the next size up, FuzziBunz® perfect fit selection provides you with trim fitting, highly adjustable diapers that fit snugly without the added bulk or fussy adjustments a “One Size” diaper may have.
So if super great fit and “stuff and go” convenience is important to you – then the FuzziBunz® Perfect Size cloth diaper line is your diapering system!
Care and Use
FuzziBunz® diapers and inserts should be washed after each use. When removing a wet diaper from your baby, shake the insert out of the pocket opening and store both in a dry diaper pail till wash time (wash every 1 to 3 days—any longer and bacteria can breed in the diapers and inserts). Do not soak the diapers or inserts. If soiled, simply knock solids into toilet and/ or remove with a diaper sprayer. Small solids stuck to the fleece will dissolve in the wash.
First, run a cold rinse or soak cycle without detergent, being sure to rinse any poop or excess urine. Second, run a hot cycle with a recommended cloth diapering detergent. Do not use bleach. Third, if your hot wash is not automatically followed by a cold rinse, run a cold rinse cycle. Tumble dry the diapers on low or hang to dry. Do not use fabric softener or pure soap. Never dry on high heat.
About Fuzzi Bunz
Necessity is the mother of all invention. Necessity is what led Tereson Dupuy, founder and CEO of Mother of Eden—the parent company of FuzziBunz® diapers, to invent the FuzziBunz® pocket diapering system. Tereson invented FuzziBunz® pocket diapers in 1999 in response to her four-month old son, Eden’s, chronic diaper rash.
FuzziBunz® are the only fleece pocket diaper to hold a patent and was the first to introduce this diapering concept to the diapering community and it has changed the way people view diapering their babies. FuzziBunz® is often considered the Gold Standard in the cloth diapering community!
|Sizing Information||25 lbs - 45 lbs +|
Great diapers for bigger toddlers, and slowly making a convert out of Daddy Review by Kat
Ease of Use Price Value Quality
I bought these in large after discovering that there are no hypoallergenic disposables sized properly for my very sensitive 40# toddler. We had thought about cloth when she was younger, but not gotten full-family buy-in. Once we get everyone past the "yuck" factor of dumping solids, and now that we have worked out washing routine, I hope to use cloth with our second too! (Posted on 11/23/12)
Awesome Diaper! Review by AGZ8
Ease of Use Price Value Quality
I was so excited when I bought my first Fuzzi Bunz in Brown and Blue dot! It was easy to prep, but when I tried it the first time it leaked! I was really discouraged but tried it again this time stuffing it much more full. You can really stuff this diaper! Now that I put two inserts in, this diaper is bullet proof. Great for naps and nighttime! The snaps are really easy to use and they give you a lot of options so it is easy to get just the right fit.The fleece lining is so soft! These diapers come in so many cute colors, and look so adorable on babys bum! (Posted on 6/27/10)