Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
• Wash hot with detergent, tumble dry 5–6 times before use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
• Remove as much solid matter as possible.
• Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail -
• No soaking necessary.
• Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
• Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
• Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
• Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
Simply snap your GroVia™ Pad into your GroVia™ Shell. When wet unsnap and replace with a fresh GroVia™ Pad. If soiled, place both Pad and Shell into diaper pail and start with a new set!
• Less waste in our landfills
• Save hundreds of dollars each year
• Healthier for baby
• Less diaper rash
• No Dioxins
The GroVia Warranty
GroVia is proud to provide the best quality products and craftsmanship in the diapering market. We do understand that there will be instances of workmanship that may not be satisfactory to our customers. When GroVia products have been properly cared for, we will warranty them for up to one year from the date of purchase. The GroVia Guarantee includes: the snaps, lining, elastic and waterproofing.
The GroVia Guarantee is extended to the original owner ONLY and you MUST provide proof of purchase. You must have followed our washing and care instructions. The warranty will be void if you have done any of the following:
* Washed your GroVia Shells in hot water with temperatures over 130F or 54.4C. (In general hot water is 130 degrees Fahrenheit (54.4 Celsius) or above. Warm water is between 110 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit (43.3-32.2 Celsius). Cold water is generally between 80 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit (26.7- 15 Celsius).
* Used any detergent containing additives such as enzymes, brighteners, dyes, bleach or any whiteners, perfumes or oils.
* Used any diaper rash creams that are petroleum based.
This warranty does not cover fit and sizing, leaking, diaper odor or normal wear and tear.
|Sizing Information||Fits most babies 8 lbs - 35 lbs|