Care & Use
· To clean, use damp cloth
· Air dry
· Do not tumble dry
· Remember to use waterproof ink for writing on textiles
For your child’s safety - WARNING!
DO NOT TIE PACIFIER/SOOTHER AROUND BABY’S NECK AS IT PRESENTS A STRANGULATION HAZARD
· Before each use check carefully. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness
· Never lengthen the soother/pacifier holder!
· Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child may be strangled
· Don’t use the Hevea pacifier clip/holder, when the child is in a bed, cradle, crib or pram as children can strangled in cord
· Do only use the clip/holder with an attached pacifier
· The clip/holder should only be attached to the children’s clothes
· Be aware of whether the child’s clothes can “carry” pacifier clip/holder
· REMEMBER, a clip/ holder is NOT a toy. Always make sure it is set firmly in the clothes